Any successful business owner knows that a clean and sanitary office or business facility is imperative for success. You want to make a good impression and your employees deserve to work in a clean environment. What’s the best way to keep your business clean? You can hire a commercial cleaning company to keep your facility clean. Companies like Baker Sandoval Cleaning will come in after-hours or during slow times to perform our services. We will take care of every detail, including floors, restrooms, tidying up, restocking and taking care of the trash.
Benefits of Hiring a Professional Commercial Cleaning Service
There are lots of benefits to hiring commercial cleaning services. To avoid taking care of the cleaning process, businesses don’t have to hire on-staff or salaried janitors. Plus, commercial cleaning services guarantee the cleanliness of your facility.
Questions to Ask a Commercial Cleaning Company
1. Experience & Reputation. You need to be able to trust the company you hire. You will have their employees in your facility and this will usually be after hours when no one is there and will work with no supervision. Ask yourself a few questions to determine if you can trust a company. How established are they? How many accounts do they have? Do they have references available?
2. Employee Training & Screening. Any professional cleaning company will be very carefully about who they hire. You will want to make sure the employees that will be in your facility are trained properly and have been screened through background checks. You’ll want to determine how often the same people will be in your facility. Do they have a high employee turnover? You will feel more comfortable when the same people are in our facility.
3. Services Offered. The type of services you need preformed will have to be taken into consideration. The most standard services include dusting, floor cleaning, trash removal, kitchen and bathroom cleaning and stocking consumables. There are additional services that some companies offer, so find the one that best suits your needs.
4. Facilities Served. Find a company that cleans a facility just like yours to get the best results. Some companies offer cleaning services for may types of facilities, while others only specialize in one. You can also hire a cleaning company for one-time services like event cleaning or after a renovation.
5. Licensed, Bonded & Insured. Any reputable commercial cleaning company is totally bonded an insured. This means they are totally responsible in the event an employee is injured at your facility. It’s also a good idea to ask about credentials and business licensing.
6. Green, Eco Friendly Services. Today, more and more companies are looking for eco-friendly options when it comes to cleaning their facility. If this is important to you, then hire a company that utilizes green cleaning practices that include green cleaning products, microfiber tools, low-energy equipment and safe waste disposal.
Commercial Cleaning Services & More in Longmont, Brighton, Dacono, Erie, Lafayette, Louisville, Superior, Eldorado Springs, Fort Lupton, Hygiene & Boulder Colorado
There are many benefits to hiring commercial cleaning services. Are you looking for a commercial cleaning company? Baker Sandoval Cleaning offers the highest standards backed by local experts that understand the unique needs of your facility. Contact us today!