When it comes to your business, having it cleaned and offering a pristine presentation and healthy environment is vital to your business’s success. Having a reputable cleaning expert can give you the peace of mind that your business is in good hands. Unfortunately, many companies will hire a seemingly good cleaning expert and start to realize, they need to start shopping for a new cleaning company to take care of their business’s cleaning needs. Today, we at Baker Sandoval Cleaning would like to discuss the reasons as to why you may need to reconsider hiring a new cleaning expert.
Reasons You May Be Looking for a New Commercial Cleaning Service
1) Cleaning service company creates more problems than they solve. Cleaning is a service-based business that relies on people to get the job done, like most businesses. Thus, the biggest asset for cleaning companies is their workforce. For example, a cleaning company that takes shortcuts in any of its hiring processes will run into poor execution. The hiring shortcuts include incompetent employee screening, illegal subcontracting and/or hiring, and poor training and oversight, all of which results in high employee turnovers. Cleaning companies will lose clients when they constantly see a barrage of new faces frequent your client’s facility delivering inconsistent services.
2) Deficient communication with cleaning company. A commercial cleaning service provider will always experience hiccups from time to time. With effective communication, experts can effectively avoid issues and get some others resolved. Ideally, a service provider should get back to the customer within 48 hours. If experts do not communicate regularly, your expectation are less likely to be met.
3) Security blunders. Depending on the type of company, security is vital, and any security lapses can be a severe and dangerous problem. If your cleaning experts come after hours, are they responsible enough to ensure doors are locked and security alarms activated. This is why most businesses choose to hire companies they can trust. A company with a high turnover becomes a security liability and puts the client at risk. Particularly when dealing with security issues, it is commonly difficult to recover when trust is breached.
4) Cleaning company lacking training and professionalism. Going beyond cleaning the facilities, the commercial cleaning services ensures the job is done well by having the right knowledge and skills. Through proper training and hiring of the right people, all of these basic standards are covered. Many problems are the result of having unprofessional workforce, which terminate contracts and gets businesses looking for alternatives
5) Quality control is poor. Quality starts to fade away with time, though many service providers tend to initially deliver quality service for a while. Excellent services should be executed at least nearly always where it should not be acceptable to experience it once in a while. When you have a cleaning company not fulfilling your needs and keeping your business looking clean and healthy, you are not wrong looking to switch cleaning service providers.
Commercial Cleaning Services & More in Longmont, Brighton, Dacono, Erie, Lafayette, Louisville, Superior, Eldorado Springs, Fort Lupton, Hygiene & Boulder Colorado
If you find any or multiple of these issues apply, you need a new cleaning service provider. Call Baker Sandoval Cleaning of Boulder, CO and we will ensure your business is cleaned and sanitized with superior execution on a consistent basis.