When you are managing a commercial building, it can be tricky to find the right time of day to have the cleaning process take place. There are benefits to both of those options, so it can be difficult to make the right choice for your building and the needs of the tenants inside of it. There are many considerations that you need to think about as you are deciding when you want your commercial cleaning company to come into your building. Baker Sandoval Cleaning is here to talk about the pros and cons that come with both daytime and nighttime cleaning services.
Advantages of Daytime Cleaning Services
If you have chosen to have your commercial building cleaned during daylight hours, you probably know that there are many benefits that come from it. Here are the main pros to having daytime cleaners:
– Energy Efficient: If you have people in your building cleaning during night hours, you will need to keep your building climate controlled during that time. Not only that, but the cleaning team will have to have the building properly lit to get the job done as well. During the daytime, this is all being done anyway.
– Security: Having cleaners in your building during night hours means that there are more people coming and going from the building when security is naturally a bigger concern. Cleaning during the day means that your building can be locked and secured after business hours.
– Less Turnover: When you rely on cleaning services during the night, you will find that there is more turnover. Many people will choose a job that allows them to have a normal sleeping schedule. When you choose night cleaning, it’s disruptive to the cleaning team, and you will likely have to deal with more turnover.
Pros of Nighttime Janitorial Services
Just like anything else, there are pros to hiring a night crew to take care of the cleaning as well. Here is what you can expect:
– Less Interruptions: It can be difficult to hear a phone call or talk to clients when the vacuum is running in the background. Not only that, the cleaners are able to completely clean the desks and other areas of the office that would normally have employees seated at during the daytime hours.
– Health & Safety: Floors that are wet from mopping, dust that is stirred up and other aspects of cleaning can infringe on the safety and health of your employees and customers. When this is completed after hours, you don’t have to worry about these things causing issues.
Commercial Cleaning in Longmont, Brighton, Dacono, Erie, Lafayette, Louisville, Superior, Eldorado Springs, Fort Lupton, Hygiene & Boulder Colorado
If you are in need of a responsible cleaning crew to take care of your commercial building cleaning, you can rely on the experts at Baker Sandoval Cleaning to get the job done. We will work around whatever schedule works for your business to keep your building clean and orderly so your business can run successfully. Call us today!