Tile and grout can be difficult to keep perfectly clean, especially in conditions of the bathroom, with constant moisture, hard water stains, and soap scum buildup. When we scrub down the tile grout, our cleaning tools and detergents are only capable of surface cleanings whereas a professional has the commercial equipment and detergents for a deeper clean. Like getting a deep carpet clean periodically, a tile and grout deep cleaning is just as important to ensure grit, mildew, bacteria and mold is thoroughly removed.
Baker Sandoval Cleaning would like to point out the benefits of having a professional come and clean all the tile and grout found in all locations of your home.
1. When utilizing the proper equipment, doing so can cause damage to someone who hasn’t been sufficiently trained. A professional from Baker Sandoval Cleaning can ensure the equipment is operated safely, keeping tile and grout intact.
2. If the grout has become moldy, a professional has the appropriate cleaners to kill off the mold spores without compromising the integrity of your grout, or lifting the color.
3. Effective cleaning agents vary from bathroom to kitchen, or any other areas found in the home. An expert from Baker Sandoval Cleaning is trained to use the chemical agents appropriately.
4. An experienced technician from Baker Sandoval Cleaning performing a deep cleaning periodically is a good practice in maintenance. When anything is efficiently maintained, including tile and grout, it prolongs its life and esthetics.
5. Over all a healthy living must. If tile and grout goes unclean, especially a deep cleaning for too long, it could cause natural hazardous and harmful airborne dangers that can contribute to allergy and respiratory issues. Having a routine professional cleaning for your tile and grout only enhances your daily health.
6. Promotes a clean environment. No matter what a professional comes to your home to clean, the home dwellers naturally want to preserve the freshness and amplified appearance, and will subconsciously go out of their way to keep it clean.
7. Time. For people with a busy life style, who barely find the time to brush their own teeth, hiring an expert technician to do the job for you, allows you to spend your time elsewhere.
8. Simple to maintain in between professional cleanings. When cleaning your tile and grout in between professional cleaning, clean with a baking soda/white vinegar paste. Mix equal parts. Scrub in circular patterns with a bristled brush. Never use metal bristles or you may damage your grout and tile. Keep tile clean by following the manufacturer’s suggested cleaning techniques. Always wipe up spills as soon as possible to prevent/reduce staining. Wipe away access moisture after each use.
Professional House Cleaning, Carpet, Tile & Grout & VCT Floor Cleaning & Janitorial in Boulder, Longmont & Brighton Colorado
We at Baker Sandoval Cleaning, have experienced professionals with state of the art equipment and top of the line detergents to have your tile and grout properly cleaned and treated; among our many other services. Call us today for an appointment to clean the tile and grout in your home or business!