It is fairly challenging for businesses to find a time to schedule cleaning services from their professional providers. Where some businesses prefer the after hours shift to avoid daily disruptions, others prefer to be present for the cleaning. Where there is plenty of debate, ultimately it comes down to comparing the pros and cons specific to your type of business and the hours you operate. Today, we at Baker Sandoval Cleaning would like to compare cleaning during the day versus the evening.
Daytime Commercial Cleaning
Having a cleaning service take care of your facility during the day does not come without benefits. A prime reason to clean in the day because it offers more light to optimize the results of the deep cleaning. Additional benefits include the following:
1) Energy efficiency improvement. You can save on energy usage if your cleaning service attends to your building during the day while it is already occupied. This is because you will not have to operate lights and the HVAC system after hours, avoiding the higher utility bills.
2) Custom cleaning schedule. Prior to most employees starting the shift, the cleaners arrive on-sight very early in the morning in order to minimize interruptions, and then do the kinds of cleaning that are less disruptive when employees are working. Before the employees get there or some will use low decibel vacuum cleaners to keep the noise level down, your cleaning service will do the vacuuming for instance.
3) Less activity for security concerns. There are fewer people coming in and out at night, when your cleaning service is only there during the day. With night cleaning, you have to plan for people being in the building around the clock. The building is fully secured at night, with all entry and exit points locked with daytime cleaning.
4) Reduced janitor turnover rates. Few people like working the night shift. When you have a night cleaning crew and insist on having a minimal staff present, it is likely going to have a higher turnover rate. Scheduling the cleaning experts can likely reduce the turnover rate.
Nighttime Commercial Cleaning
Scheduling the cleaning in the nighttime might be the better option for your business. The primary advantage to nighttime cleaning can provide uninterrupted cleaning can result in a deeper clean. Below are more benefits to nighttime cleaning.
1) Less interruptions. Some facility managers still find that they prefer their cleaning service to work at night so as not to disrupt those working in the building during the day though commercial cleaning service experts are trained to work efficiently without causing a disturbance. You can avoid interference and distractions.
2) Improved safety and health. Because of the dust that’s being kicked up by your daytime cleaning crew, you can agitate the allergies and asthma, along with respiratory flares of the people in the building. With evening cleaning, any disturbed dust and dirt that is disturbed will not affect employees or guests.