Outsourcing the janitorial work is more optimal than you think, especially if your priorities include making a good impression on your customers, colleagues, and other visitors as well as keeping our staff comfortable in a clean environment. In some cases, office managers or business owners may push their staff to perform the janitorial duties, which often makes them feel under-valued, leading to low productivity and morale. Today we at Baker Sandoval Cleaning would like to share the general benefits of hiring professionals to take on your janitorial work for your business.
Benefits of Hiring Professional Commercial Cleaning Services
1. Make a positive impression. Scrutiny, judgment, and poor reviews are what businesses endure when a filthy, disorganized, and chaotic commercial outfit is noticed. In multiple studies, it is proven that a clean environment promotes comfort for those involved in your business.
Employees: The average team member spends 40 hours a week or more at the workplace and when they feel comfortable, their productivity stays high and they do more for a boss that takes care of them.
Clients: A clean, organized, and well-maintained establishment attracts more business and customers, especially when they are distracted by filth and the business feels more welcoming.
Colleagues: It is noticed among partners, associates, and colleagues how well maintained and clean your building is. A clean, tidy, and organized presentation suggests pride in your business, making it a priority for you.
2. Improve overall health of employees. Having a poorly kept business can cause employees to regularly call out, plummeting your productivity due to common cold and flu germs, as well as those easily triggered with allergens. People notice when they visit a building and end up sick, making them less and less likely to come to your space. Professional janitorial services ensure the germs and bacteria, as well as allergens are properly eliminated without the risk of cross-contamination. All of this helps keep your building healthy and more productive.
3. Cost efficient. Not only does delegating chores to your staff bring down the morale, who will likely not do it correctly, they are using the company’s dime to spend their time cleaning, which is better spent on the work projects. Not only did you waste money keeping your employees clocked in doing cleaning tasks, but they are doing the half0heartedly. Use that money on professional cleaning to ensure maximum results at a reasonable and affordable cost.
4. Proficiency. You can have peace of mind that the janitorial services are being performed by an expert that are methodically executing techniques and using quality products and equipment to deliver superior results in a timely manner when you hire professionals.
5. Avoid late nights and over time. There are many instances where office managers and business owners try to get the cleaning done after hours. A very unattractive thought is trying to clean after hard day that has been emotionally, physically, and intellectually draining. Allow for well-deserved time off work and let the professionals get it done.
Commercial Janitorial Office Cleaning & More in Longmont, Brighton, Dacono, Erie, Lafayette, Louisville, Superior, Eldorado Springs, Fort Lupton, Hygiene & Boulder Colorado
Call Baker Sandoval Cleaning if you are looking for a professional to assume the responsibility of janitorial duties for your commercial business, and you can count on our trained experts delivering remarkable results. Contact us today!