Many business owners toil with the decision as to whether or not outsourcing their janitorial work is worth the investment. Consider that image is almost everything from colleagues, to competition, to employees, to clients; your property is often being judged and scrutinized. First impressions are lasting impressions and if your business represents filthy, dingy, and smelly appearances, than that is how your business is perceived. Keeping the interior and exterior immaculate is just as essential as what your business is all about. Ensuring it is taken care of by a professional is well worth it and we at Baker Sandoval Cleaning would like to relate the benefits and advantages of utilizing a professional janitorial service.
Advantages of Outsourcing Janitorial Cleaning Services
1) One less obligation. Employees will not have to knock off the project early to get the area clean, which is nowhere near the quality professional janitorial service, or be bombarded by the negative claims of unjust duties when a professional is coming into to take care of the list of tasks that entail a well organized and pristine work space among other duties. Additionally, the professional can complete the tasks quickly and effectively compared to the employee with training in the expertise you initially hired them for.
2) Save money & time. Employees that are hired to undertake specific responsibilities better spend their hours on productivity to increase your revenues as opposed from giving them the time from their day to clean. Time invested in employees assessing their skill sets on more important matters is optimal and investing in a pro is also money better spent.
3) Healthy & more productive environment. Reducing allergy contagions, preventing mildew or mold outbreaks, hindering the infestation of pests, as well as the spreading of germs and bacteria that can contribute to illnesses are all executed with a simple janitorial professional who has experience in the industry and ensuring the environment is sanitized.
4) Lasting impressions means repeat business. As mention earlier, impressions are important. Potential hires or first time employees are assessing your establishment and consciously or even subconsciously deciding if the place is right for them. Instilling trust and respect to people that the business owner cares about all aspects of their business is confirmed when the grounds have a clean and meticulous presentation.
Commercial Cleaning Services Checklist
All janitorial services offer different packages and include specific duties to their menu board, but general speaking, the prescribed tasks to the type of commercial establishment is listed below.
Office Cleaning includes:
– Trash Removal
– Restroom Cleaning, Sanitizing, and Deodorizing
– Floor Treatments According to Type
– Dusting and Sanitizing Furnishings
– Break Room Cleaning and Sanitizing
Medical facilities such as outpatient centers, nursing homes, medical offices, and surgery facilities, include the above listed duties as well as specific cleaning protocols and the necessary cleaning guidelines to maintain healthy building.
Government buildings that take advantage of professional janitorial services can get exceptional care and maintenance as well as the office duties listed above and additional duties floor care and treatments, interior window cleaning, attentive office cleaning, thorough bathroom cleaning, trash collection, common area cleaned can all be included as well.