It’s easy to ignore what’s under our feet. This happens at home and in the workplace because other areas just get more attention than the floors. Floors collect dust, dirt and debris regardless of what’s covering it. Anything that sticks to the bottom of your shoes, falls from a plate or comes in every time the door opens will end up on the carpet. Commercial office cleaning is crucial to run a successful business, more so when these businesses have more face to face interaction with their customers. Dirty floors can hurt your business in different ways. Baker Sandoval Cleaning explores why having clean floors is so important below.
Why is Cleaning Commercial Floors Important?
1. Impacts the health of your employees. The dirtier the floors are, the more time employees will stay at home sick. The floors in the workplace collect everything and become home to disease-causing germs and bacteria. When floors are neglected, these germs and bacteria reproduce quickly and the first people to suffer are those that work there. To keep employees healthy and at work, clean sanitized floors are a must to eliminate all micro-organisms.
2. Reduces employee productivity. If employees are sick, your business will be less productive. Sick employees don’t have the strength to do their jobs. When employees are at home sick, your business doesn’t have the labor it needs to get the job done. All because your floors were dirty. Employees are also less productive when they’re concentrating on health issues and the morale of employees can suffer when they are forced to work in a dirty environment.
3. Negative impact on your image. All businesses want to protect their reputation, and a dirty image may just send customers elsewhere. Along with customers, suppliers and potential partners might be turned off by dirty floors. It would be terrible to have customers get sick after being in your business.
4. Dirty floors are damaged more easily. Floors that are dirty don’t last as long and it doesn’t matter what they’re made of. Dirt and debris that build ups can corrode the surface and cause damage to the structure of it. When debris with acids or chemicals in it sits for too long, it can cause a lot of damage. You will then have to pay for repairs or have it replaced sooner than you planned to. This can all be avoided when you keep the floors clean.
5. Commercial floor cleaning. When you bring professional commercial floor cleaners into your business, you can avoid all the problems than come from having dirty floors. Commercial floor cleaning does more than remove dirt, it sanitizes the floors and eliminates germs.
Commercial Cleaning & Janitorial Services in Longmont, Brighton, Dacono, Erie, Lafayette, Louisville, Superior, Eldorado Springs, Fort Lupton, Hygiene & Boulder Colorado
Don’t take the chance that dirty floors will hurt your business. Hire a company that will provide you with all the service that your business needs. Contact Baker Sandoval Cleaning for technicians with expert skills, proper cleaning products and equipment that will have your floors gleaming. You, your employees and any one that enters your business will reap the benefits of having clean floors. Give us a call today!